Broadhempston Parish Council has an annual budget to gift grants to an organisations for a specific purpose. Grants must be “in the interests of or will directly benefit the area or its inhabitants or of part of it”.
The Parish Council aims to encourage the formation, continued existence and improvement of a wide range of voluntary, sporting, leisure, cultural and community facilities for the benefits of the inhabitants of Broadhempston.
– Greater emphasis will be placed on applications from local rather than national organisations.
– The Parish Council will not normally commit a future Parish Council to promising continued assistance.
-To view our policy on grants, click here.
Organisations requesting financial assistance will be requested to submit:
– A completed application form found here
– Copies of their last annual accounts
– If the organisation does not prepare annual accounts, copies of the bank statements covering the previous six months must be enclosed.
Organisations will normally be expected to have clear written aims and objectives, a written constitution and a separate bank account.
Email complete application to the parish clerk: or post to:
Parish Clerk, ‘April Cottage’, 14 North St, Ipplepen, TQ12 5RT
Applications will not be considered from:
– A political party
– Private organisations operated as a business
– ‘Upward funders’ i.e. local groups where fund-raising is sent to a central HQ for redistribution.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 21st October 2020
Applications will be considered at the November 12th Parish Council meeting.
Successful applications will be paid mid December 2020.
Email email@example.com or call 07706 999 256